small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
i have a soft tummy and acne scars and my voice is not always low and sweet and my clothes are not always well-coordinated or even clean and my lipstick smears and my eyeliner runs and i still get overwhelmed and disappointed sometimes. but some nights i feel lovely and happy and as if, maybe, i’m getting the hang of this whole existence thing, and i’ve begun to realize i have time to get the hang of all this, and i don’t need to be perfect. i just need to be.
Anyone who go to Georgia Southern who would be willing to answer some questions?
can u pretend im not ugly and annoying and fall in love with me